1. When Gone With the Wind is on TV
a) get out the box of Kleenex, plant yourself in front of the tube and start practicing your southern accent.
b) sit through your little brother's collection of Duran Duran videos rather than watch that ancient movie again.
2. One of you wants pizza. The other is way into Chinese.
a) throw a fit until you get your way— you know, the mature approach.
b) give in and agree to the pizza (as long as it's deep dish).
4. After a big fight
a) expect a signed peace treaty, unconditional surrender and a dozen red roses by dawn—or else.
b) struggle to wait even five minutes before calling to apologize.
6. It's Friday night and you've got the house to yourself
a) suggest a quiet night at home, just the two of you, the dog and a big bowl of Jelly Bellies.
b) get on the phone and invite 100 close friends over for an impromptu party.
8. If one of the teachers at school were gay
a) petition to have the teacher fired
b) take no notice of it. What difference does it make anyway, as long as he's a good teacher?
9. You both have that dreaded history final tomorrow
a) watch TV till about 9:30, then stay up all night cramming
b) start studying right after school, then go to bed early and get up at 6:00 A.M. to finish going over your notes
10. A friend has tickets to a U2 concert on the same day as your annual family picnic
a) blow off the picnic. There's no contest between Bono and Uncle Harry
b) pass on the tickets this time. The picnic means a lot to your family. Besides, U2 tours a lot